0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 26 years

I have been having scaly patches on body especially on lower back, thighs, gluteal region and legs, severe itching since 10 months. A dermatologist diagnosed it as psoriasis (but it seems to be something else) and gave a lot of medicines and topical ointments, soaps mainly containing salisyclic acid and coal tar products but all in vain. Patches are increasing day by day and no pus is found instead they bleed on scratching. I suffered from dengue 11 months ago, which was misleadingly diagnosed.

Asked for Male, 40 years

Suggest how to cure varicose veins on back side of my right leg. I have 2 spots. My physician just advised stockings and vitamin D capsules but it has been 4 months and it is not helping at all. I feel a lot of pain and cannot climb stairs or even walk properly. Suggest me something to ease the pain? Is this curable?

Asked for Female, 29 years

I did a pregnancy test at home and it came out negative so I went to see my gynecologist and he performed an ultra sound. He told me that it seems negative to him so he wrote me a blood test for pregnancy and that report shows it is positive. So is it 100% or do I need to go for more tests?

Asked for Female, 35 years

A friend of mine has ordered a suana belt to reduce belly pouch. She also goes for walk but no improvements yet. Is it really safe to use every day? Does it really work?

Asked for Male, 12 years

We flew in from UAE to Pakistan a few weeks ago and my son started throwing up since last night. I am not sure if it is because of climatic changes or some bacteria. For now, i have given him Gravinate liquid. There is no fever or loose stools. Any suggestions for handling this situation?

Asked for Male, 57 years

I have been in pain in my ears and headache because of ear blockage. I went to doctor he diagnosed Sozish in my ears and gave me medicines but they are not that effective and I am facing the same problem. Heaviness, blockage in ears, pain in ear and little pain in throat. Unbearable Headache is one of the main problems. What could be the reason for this?

Asked for Male, 43 years

Why my legs shake when I do exercise? May I know the reason for that? I had knee surgery 4 years ago I do daily one hour yoga and one hour Brisk walk and 1 Mile Leslie walk which is of 15 minutes. My muscles shake and the knees bend or twist when I walk.

Asked for Female, 38 years

My weight is 60 kg and my height is 5.5 ft. It is been 1.5 years since my marriage and I haven’t conceived yet. I and my husband got ourselves checked thoroughly and the reports are totally fine. The doctors say that everything is totally fine but belly is getting bigger. What could be the reason? I have got numerous ultrasounds done but no use. Everyone keeps asking me how many months am I pregnant. What should I do?

Asked for Male, 35 years

I had a minor hamstring injury last month and currently, I am receiving physical therapy. In addition, I visited a neurologist for peripheral neuropathy in my foot. Last year my neurologist diagnosed me with BFS. After the injury, I am getting twitches in the injured right thigh most of the time for past three weeks. But, there is no clinical weakness. I can also induce a twitch by tapping the injured inner knee area. I heard that its also a symptom of ALS. Please help me Im desperate

Asked for Female, 21 years

I am getting sores in my mouth when I eat anything. Also, I get the feeling in my mouth as if I am eating something sour and it is annoying. I get it around the same time every year on a couple of occasions. It usually starts around my exams. I am a 15 year old female. My height is 5 ft, and weight is 58 kg. I am not on any regular medication. Please tell me what it could it be? Thanks

Asked for Female, 36 years

I took Duphaston 10 mg for 15 days twice a day. Now, I found that I am pregnant for five weeks. Will it harm my baby? Are there any chances of abnormalities in the baby? If so, what can I do to correct it?

Asked for Female, 71 years

An old lady who can't express her pain because she is little bit psychiatric. 10 years back had an attack of stroke then showed her will power and started walking. Doctors recommend her a tab of Ascard and Norvasic daily. Now, from a few days she is walking a tilted way like folding her backbone towards her back. Which doctor should I consult?

Asked for Male, 47 years

My husband has itching (bug crawling sensation), twitching, diarrhea, fatigue, headache, agitation, dry skin, peeling and loss of bladder control. He has this issue since he was 18 years old every 6 months. Doctors have brushed him off time and after time. But, I know that his symptoms are very real It seems to be inflammation based. We do not believe it as an allergy. He had Seroxat a year before the problem existed. He also has low B.P. Please suggest what to do

Asked for Female, 49 years

My wife underwent Pilonidal cyst surgery and got 8-9 stitches, but now she is feeling very weak. What diet especially which fruit juices would act as a catalyst in healing up the wound quickly?

Asked for Female, 31 years

I have 3 children but after my last baby birth which I delivered 6 months back I feel a lot of weakness. I am a hypothyroid patient and was taking PTU but now I am suffering from heartbeat problems. Due to this I have pains in my most of my body parts. I have got ECG 3 times done and turned out to normal every time. I am suffering from Thyroid problem too. My question is, is it because of the Thyroid issue?

Asked for Female, 7 years

My baby has developed atopic allergy. Doctor told me to test her products for every 3 days (shampoo, oil, lotion) and has given 1% hydrocortisone. I have tried testing the products but still I am unable to figure out what is the reason. Previously I was using Olive oil that caused heat rash on her body and she developed baby acne. Can almond oil cause allergy to her? I am eating Panjiri and egg almost daily, can this cause the allergy through my feed? How many times should I apply hydrocortisone

Asked for Female, 41 years

I am having some kind of allergy on my face since Saturday afternoon, which is giving me a tough time specially while cooking & working in kitchen. My face starts to itch severely and after washing my face with cold water I feel bit relaxed. I want to know if there are any medications that I should take?

Asked for Female, 31 years

My sister is suffering from fever from the last one year. Her eyes start to burn and her mind gets numb. She feels better after having dinner. Every day she gets depressed, anxious and stays tired. The fever is low grade and happens twice a month. What could be the reason? What tests should be conducted?

Asked for Male, 9 months

I am noticing a very light pinkish spot in the diaper of my baby boy. It is not always on every nappy change. The first time I noticed it 2 days back during nappy changing so I immediately rushed to the hospital doctor and took a urine test which came seem normal. It happened again but no nappy rash. What it could be? My baby is on mother feed and I have been eating chocolates and sweets since a few days. What could be the reason?

Asked for Female, 7 years

My daughter holds her neck partially so our Neuro-physician recommended us physiotherapy. The physiotherapist uses the heat technique and stretches her whole body but, when the therapy starts, my daughter gets body jerks. Is it normal? Are these jerks cause of the wrong type of therapy?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment